Winter World Masters Games - Innsbruck 2020
The Winter World Masters Games happens once every five years and offers masters athletes of many winter sports the opportunity to compete on the world's stage. Anyone over 30 years old can participate. The 2020 Games are hosted in Innsbruck, Austria -- host to two Olympic Games. The Nordic events take place in Seefeld, Austria -- one of the world's most renown cross country ski destinations and host of the 2019 Nordic World Championships. Join Lumi Experiences on this once-in-a-lifetime trip to participate in the Winter World Masters Games, while enjoying full race support and staying within a snowballs throw of the trail head.
Arrive in Seefeld on Friday, January 10, 2020
Depart Seefeld on Friday, January 17 or Sunday, January 19, 2020
- Take part in the 2020 Winter World Masters Games
- Discover the 200+ km of trails in Seefeld and Leutasch
- Relax in the sauna or spa at each of our hotels, while your skis are race-waxed
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Explore the Olympic City of Innsbruck
- Test your skills at Eisstockschiessen - Austria's version of curling
- Trip designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- Olympian and past US Ski Team athlete
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director during his 4+ years at VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
Check out the trailer for the Innsbruck 2020 Winter World Masters Games:
- 7 nights in four-star accommodation located at the trail head in Seefeld
- All breakfasts and all dinners at our hotel
- Ground transportation during the trip, starting and finishing in Munich or Innsbruck
- Race waxing for all World Masters Games races + trail passes and travel wax
- Tour of Innsbruck with our local trip leader
- Eisstockschiessen, Austria's version of curling, outside our hotel in Seefeld
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
Pay by check or bank transfer and receive an additional $150 discount.
Sign up below to receive our detailed 2020 trip itinerary.