Seefeld & Engadin Trip
Combine two of Europe's legendary cross country ski destinations: Seefeld, Austria and the Engadin Valley in Switzerland. Explore the vast trail network of over 200 km in Seefeld and Leutasch. Away from the trails, experience sledding on a traditional Austrian toboggan, known locally as a Rodel, and try your hand at Eisstockschiessen, Austria's version of curling. From Seefeld, travel through the alps to St. Moritz and the Engadin Valley in Switzerland for three nights at the self proclaimed "Top of the World." Participate in the Engadin Ski Marathon, one of the original Worldloppet events celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2018.
Meet in Munich on Sunday, March 4, 2018
Head home from Zurich on Monday, March 12, 2018
- Ski and explore Austria and Switzerland for 9 days
- Discover the 200+ km of trails in Seefeld and Leutasch
- Participate in the 50th anniversary of the Engadin Worldloppet Ski Marathon
- Relax in the sauna or spa at our hotels
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- Olympian and past US Ski Team athlete
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director for VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 8 nights in three- and four-star hotels
- All breakfasts and nightly dinners
- Ground transportation during the trip, starting in Munich and finishing in Zurich
- Travel through southern Bavaria, including Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Mountain rodeln (Austrian sledding)
- Eisstockschiessen with Glühwein (Austrian curling with mulled wine)
- Train ride on the famed Bernina Express Railway
- Ski trail passes and waxing
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
The trip is limited to 16 travelers. Reserve your trip before March 31, 2017
and receive a 2019 Seefeld World Championships ski hat.
For the full itinerary, to learn more about the trip or to reserve your spot,
send us a quick message.