2019 Seefeld World Championships
The Nordic World Championships only happen once every two years. In 2019, the World Championship spotlight shines on Seefeld, Austria. Join Lumi Experiences to cheer on the world's best cross-country skiers as they compete for the title of World Champion. In addition to cheering on your favorite skiers, you will also experience activities unique to the Tyrol region. Travel by scenic train to Innsbruck, self-proclaimed Capital of the Alps, to explore for a day. Test your skills at Eisstockschiessen, Austria's version of curling, best played with a warm mug of mulled wine. Perhaps you will take a day away from the races to hit the alpine slopes. Of course, enjoy cross country skiing in the Seefeld and Leutasch valleys.
Meet in Munich on Monday, February 18, 2019
Head home from Munich on Monday, February 25, 2019
Meet in Munich on Monday, February 25, 2019
Head home from Munich on Monday, March 4, 2019
- Ski and explore Austria 8 days
- Cheer on your favorite racers in the 2019 Nordic Ski World Championships
- Discover the 200+ km of trails in Seefeld and Leutasch
- Relax in the sauna or spa at our hotel
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- Olympian and past US Ski Team athlete
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director for VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 7 nights in a four-star Hotel St. Peter in Seefeld
- All breakfasts and nightly dinners
- Ski trail passes and waxing
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
- Ground transportation during the trip, starting and finishing in Munich
- Travel through southern Bavaria, including Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Eisstockschiessen with Glühwein (Austrian curling with mulled wine)
- Train ride on the scenic route between Seefeld and Innsbruck
Sign up soon! $6,000 for reservations before April 30, 2018.
Pay by check or bank transfer and receive an additional $150 discount.
The trip is limited to 18 travelers.
Sign up below to receive information on our 2019 Seefeld Nordic World Championships trips. Each trip is limited to 18 travelers.