2019 Seefeld World Championships
The Nordic World Championships only happen once every two years. In 2019, the World Championship spotlight shines on Seefeld, Austria. Join Lumi Experiences to cheer on the world's best cross-country skiers as they compete for the title of World Champion. In addition to cheering on your favorite skiers, you will also experience activities unique to the Tyrol region. Travel by scenic train to Innsbruck, self-proclaimed Capital of the Alps, to explore for a day. Test your skills at Eisstockschiessen, Austria's version of curling, best played with a warm mug of mulled wine. Perhaps you will take a day away from the races to hit the alpine slopes. Of course, enjoy cross country skiing in the Seefeld and Leutasch valleys. A portion of the proceeds from this trip go to the National Nordic Foundation, benefiting grass-roots cross-country skiing in the United States.
Meet in Munich on Monday, February 25, 2019
Head home from Munich on Monday, March 4, 2019
Sign up before October 15, 2018. We cannot accept bookings after that date.
- World Champs tickets in the A-Grandstand included for all events!
- Ski and explore Austria 8 days
- Cheer on your favorite racers in the 2019 Nordic Ski World Championships
- Discover the 200+ km of trails in Seefeld and Leutasch
- Relax in the sauna or spa at our hotel
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip led by Holly Brooks — 2010 and 2014 Olympian
- Trip led & designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- 2010 Olympian
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director for VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 7 nights in four-star Hotel St. Peter in Seefeld, directly at the trailhead
- All breakfasts and nightly dinners
- Ski trail passes and waxing
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
- Ground transportation during the trip, starting and finishing in Munich
- Travel through southern Bavaria, including Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Eisstockschiessen with Glühwein (Austrian curling with mulled wine)
- Train ride on the scenic route between Seefeld and Innsbruck
Sign up soon! We cannot accept bookings after October 15, 2018.
Pay by check or bank transfer and receive a $150 discount.
The trip is limited to 18 travelers.
Sign up below to receive information on our 2019 Seefeld Nordic World Championships trips. Each trip is limited to 18 travelers.
UPDATE as of May 1: only 8 more spots available!