NNF Trip to Tyrol
Travel and ski in the alps on our 2018 Trip to Tyrol supporting the National Nordic Foundation. Participate in the Dolomitenlauf Worldloppet event, ski on the Dobbiaco trail network in Italy and cheer on your favorite athletes at the World Cup in Seefeld, Austria.
Meet in Munich on Friday, January 19, 2018
Head home from Munich on Monday, January 29, 2018
- Ski and explore Austria, Italy and Germany for 11 days
- Participate in the Dolomitenlauf Worldloppet event in Obertilliach, Austria
- Explore the Tour de Ski trails in Dobbiaco, Italy
- Discover the 200+ km of trails in Seefeld and Leutasch
- Cheer on your favorite athletes at the Seefeld World Cup
- Relax in the sauna or spa at each of our hotels
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- Olympian and past US Ski Team athlete
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director during his 4+ years at VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 10 nights in three- and four-star hotels, including the St Peter Hotel in Seefeld
- All breakfasts and nightly dinners
- Ground transportation during the trip, starting and finishing in Munich
- Train ride across the alps and through the Brenner Pass
- Mountain rodeln (Austrian sledding)
- Eisstockschiessen with Glühwein (Austrian curling with mulled wine)
- Ski trail passes and waxing
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
- Your generous support of the National Nordic Foundation
Sign up soon! $3,900 for reservations before March 31, 2017.
The trip is limited to 16 travelers.
Update April 2017: The trip is already full. To put your name on the waiting list, please fill out the form below.
To put your name on the waiting list, please send us a quick message.