2020 is an exciting winter on the World Cup. There are no World Championships or Olympics, so athlete focus is 100% on the overall World Cup title. 2020 is also the first World Cup in the US since Soldier Hollow in 2001.
To celebrate and give North American skiers and ski fans an opportunity to see a live European City Sprint, Lumi Experiences is offering a special tour: Dresden to the Dolomites.
Spend the weekend cheering on your favorite racers in the action-packed Dresden City Sprint, then travel south to the Italian Dolomites for a week of skiing, followed by the opportunity to participate in the Austrian Dolomitenlauf Worldloppet event.
Along the way, tour the scenic, cultural town of Dresden along the Elbe River, ski on the famous via Ferrovia railroad line turned ski trail between Cortina & Toblach, sled down a 3+ km long descent after taking a chairlift up and take a private tour through one of Austria’s oldest schnapps distilleries.
Of course, like all Lumi Experiences vacations, you will be able to relax in the 3 & 4 star hotels while your trip leaders take care of the ski waxing and enjoy the delicious dishes Dresden and the Dolomites have to offer.
Meet in Dresden on Friday, January 10, 2020
Head home from Munich on Monday, January 20, 2020
- Cheer on your favorite racers in the Dresden World Cup City Sprints
- Tickets to the Skate and Team Sprint events
- Ski and explore Germany, Italy and Austria for 11 days
- Sip schnapps at one of Austria’s oldest distilleries
- Ski from Cortina to Toblach on the famous via Ferrovia ski trail
- Sled down a 3+ km, lift-serve sledding trail
- Forget about waxing your skis, your trip leaders take care of them
- Participate in the Dolomitenlauf Worldloppet event
- Relax in the wellness areas at our hotels
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip led & designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- 2010 Olympian