2019 Marcialonga & König Ludwig Lauf Trip
Travel and ski in the alps on our 2019 Marcialonga & König Ludwig Lauf trip. Participate in two Worldloppet ski events in Italy and Germany on consecutive weekends. Experience the festive atmosphere of the Marcialonga. Afterwards, spend a day exploring the trails of scenic Passo Lavaze. Between events, spend three nights in Seefeld, Austria, where you can ski on the same trails being used for the 2019 World Nordic Ski Championships. Finally, enjoy 3 nights in Oberammergau, Germany and wrap up your trip with the König Ludwig Lauf Worldloppet Marathon. When you are not out skiing, savor meals in your hotels, known for their cuisine, and relax afterwards with a sauna or swim. Kick your feet up and let us wax your skis, including race wax for both Worldloppet events.
Meet in Verona, Italy on Friday, January 25, 2019
Head home from Munich, Germany on Monday, February 4, 2019
- Ski and explore Italy, Austria & Germany for 11 days
- Participate in the Marcialonga Worldloppet event in the Dolomites
- Explore the 2019 Nordic World Championships trails in Seefeld, Austria
- Discover the 80+ km of trails in Passo Lavaze
- Try Eisstockschiessen, Austria's version of curling, in Seefeld
- Stroll through Innsbruck, self-proclaimed "Capital of the Alps"
- Participate in the König Ludwig Lauf Worldloppet event in Bavaria
- Relax in the sauna or spa at each of our hotels
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- Olympian and past US Ski Team athlete
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director during his 4+ years at VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 10 nights in three- and four-star hotels
- All breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Guaranteed entry in the Marcialonga and König Ludwig Lauf Ski Marathons (entry fee separate)
- Ground transportation, starting in Verona and finishing in Munich
- Mountain rodeln (Austrian sledding)
- Ski trail passes and waxing
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
Sign up soon! $4,900 for reservations before April 30, 2018.
Pay by check or bank transfer and receive an additional $150 discount.
The trip is limited to 18 travelers.
Sign up below to receive our detailed 2019 trip itinerary.