2020 Dresden to the Dolomites
2020 is an exciting winter on the World Cup. There are no World Championships or Olympics, so athlete focus is 100% on the overall World Cup title. 2020 is also the first World Cup in the US since Soldier Hollow in 2001.
To celebrate and give North American skiers and ski fans an opportunity to see a live European City Sprint, Lumi Experiences is offering a special tour: Dresden to the Dolomites.
Spend the weekend cheering on your favorite racers in the action-packed Dresden City Sprint, then travel south to the Italian Dolomites for a week of skiing, followed by the opportunity to participate in the Austrian Dolomitenlauf Worldloppet event.
Along the way, tour the scenic, cultural town of Dresden along the Elbe River, ski on the famous via Ferrovia railroad line turned ski trail between Cortina & Toblach, sled down a 3+ km long descent after taking a chairlift up and take a private tour through one of Austria’s oldest schnapps distilleries.
Of course, like all Lumi Experiences vacations, you will be able to relax in the 3 & 4 star hotels while your trip leaders take care of the ski waxing and enjoy the delicious dishes Dresden and the Dolomites have to offer.
Meet in Dresden on Friday, January 10, 2020
Head home from Munich on Monday, January 20, 2020
- Tickets to the Skate and Team Sprint events
- Ski and explore Germany, Italy and Austria for 11 days
- Cheer on your favorite racers in the Dresden World Cup City Sprints
- Ski from Cortina to Toblach on the famous via Ferrovia ski trail
- Sled down a 3+ km, lift-serve sledding trail
- Sip schnapps at one of Austria’s oldest distilleries
- Participate in the Dolomitenlauf Worldloppet event
- Relax in the wellness areas at our hotels
- Forget about waxing your skis, your trip leaders take care of them
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip led & designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- 2010 Olympian
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director for VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
World Cup Dresden film shares some of the excitement of the racing, and cheering on the racers, in the Dresden City Sprints.
- 10 nights in three & four-star hotels, within walking distance of the ski trail
- All breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Ski trail passes and waxing
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
- Ground transportation during the trip, starting in Dresden and finishing in Munich
Pricing included on detailed itinerary.
Sign up soon! Save $300 on reservations made before March 31, 2019.
The trip is limited to 18 travelers.
Sign up below to receive information on our 2020 Dresden to the Dolomites trip.