2020 Dolomitenlauf & Marcialonga Trip
Update as of April 12, 2019: This trip is already full. Please contact us if you would like to be added to the waiting list, or if you might be interested in other trips.
Travel and ski in the alps on our 2020 Dolomitenlauf and Marcialonga trip. Participate in two Worldloppet ski events in Austria and Italy on consecutive weekends. Between events, spend two nights in Toblach, Italy where you can follow a trail that connects you to Cortina. Afterwards, enjoy 5 nights in Italy's Val di Fiemme valley. Explore the extensive trail network in scenic Passo Lavaze. When you are not out skiing, savor meals in your hotels, known for their cuisine, and relax afterwards with a sauna or swim. Kick your feet up and let us wax your skis, including race wax for both Worldloppet events.
Meet in Munich, Germany on Friday, January 17, 2020
Head home from Verona, Italy on Monday, January 27, 2020
- Ski and explore Austria, Italy and Germany for 11 days
- Option to participate in the Dolomitenlauf and / or Marcialonga Worldloppet events
- Explore the Tour de Ski trails in Toblach, Italy
- Discover the 80+ km of trails in Passo Lavaze
- Ski through the Val di Fiemme 2013 World Championship venue
- Relax in the sauna or spa at each of our hotels
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- Olympian and past US Ski Team athlete
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director during his 4+ years at VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 10 nights in three- and four-star hotels
- All breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Guaranteed entry in the Marcialonga and Dolomitenlauf Ski Marathons (entry fee separate)
- Ground transportation, starting in Munich and finishing in Verona
- Mountain rodeln (Austrian sledding)
- Ski trail passes and waxing
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
Sign up soon! $4,850 for reservations before April 30, 2019.
Pay by check or bank transfer and receive an additional $150 discount.
Update as of April 12, 2019: this trip is already full. Please contact us if you would like to be added to the waiting list, or if you might be interested in other trips.
Sign up below to receive our detailed 2020 trip itinerary.