Seefeld & Engadin Trip
Combine two of Europe's legendary cross country ski destinations: Seefeld, Austria and the Engadin Valley in Switzerland. Explore the vast trail network of over 200 km in Seefeld and Leutasch. Away from the trails, experience sledding on a traditional Austrian toboggan, known locally as a Rodel, and try your hand at Eisstockschiessen, Austria's version of curling. From Seefeld, travel through the alps to St. Moritz and the Engadin Valley in Switzerland for three nights at the self proclaimed "Top of the World." Participate in the Engadin Ski Marathon, one of the original Worldloppet events celebrating its 51st anniversary in 2019.
Meet in Munich on Monday, March 4, 2019
Head home from Zurich on Monday, March 11, 2019
- Ski and explore Austria and Switzerland for 8 days
- Discover the 200+ km of trails in Seefeld and Leutasch
- Participate in the Engadin Worldloppet Ski Marathon
- Relax in the sauna or spa at our hotels
- Enjoy time with friends at daily breakfasts and dinners
- Trip designed by Garrott Kuzzy -- Olympian and past US Ski Team athlete
Garrott has developed skiing, biking and hiking tours as Product Director for VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations. He is currently earning his Master's in Business in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 7 nights in four-star hotels
- All breakfasts and nightly dinners
- Ski trail passes and waxing
- Personalized daily trail recommendations
- Ground transportation during the trip, starting in Munich and finishing in Zurich
- Travel through southern Bavaria, including Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Eisstockschiessen with Glühwein (Austrian curling with mulled wine)
- Mountain rodeln (Swiss sledding)
- Train ride on the famed Bernina Express Railway
Sign up soon! $4200 for reservations before April 30, 2018.
Pay by check or bank transfer and receive an additional $150 discount.
The trip is limited to 18 travelers. Hurry! Only 6 more spots available.
Sign up below to receive information on our 2019 Seefeld - Engadin Trip.